OnSite 350MX LPR Ready Speed Trailer
Disguised as a common radar speed trailer, the Onsite 350MX provides a covert mobile platform for most manufacturers License Plate Recognition (LPR) camera systems. The LPR system is entirely contained in its own separate enclosure that protects the LPR processor and up to (4) cameras.
The electrical subsystem has been specifically sized to support the power needs of the LPR components. 200 watts of solar panels are standard and extend the time between recharges. Extra batteries are also available as an option.
The trailer comes with an Onsite Matrix radar speed module and also functions as a fully capable speed trailer.
The Onsite Matrix Display Features
- MUTCD compliant display
- 25” x 19” (64 x 48 pixel) full matrix display with ultra bright white LEDs (also available in amber)
- Can show speed, graphic images or text based on speed triggers
- 18 preloaded text messages, 13 Spanish messages, 14 graphic images
- 1, 2 or 3 line custom messages. Seven character per line maximum
- Can also show message/graphic/text based on vehicle detection
The OS 350MX Trailer Features
- The only speed trailer designed specifically for LPR integration on the market
- Easily mount your own LPR system on the integral aluminum mounting plates. Power and cable management features are already built-in
- Accommodates up to (4) camera locations for flexible deployment requirements
- All stainless steel and aluminum construction for superior rust prevention