SI-3L SVR Fixed Mount Surface Velocity Radar
Accurate Surface Water Velocity Measurement
The weatherproof SI-3L SVR is designed specifically to measure the speed of streams and rivers to give you precise and reliable speed measurements from cross-over bridges or posts on the banks of rivers. Ideal for measurements from remote locations and long distance monitoring.
The SI-3L SVR wide speed range makes it perfect for both slow speed agricultural irrigation and emergency high speed flow monitoring.
- Speed Accuracy: 0.1 ft/s, 0.1 m/s. 0.1 MPH, 0.1 km/h
- Speed Range: 0.1 – 65 ft/s, 0.1 – 20 m/s, 0.1 – 45 mph, 0.1 – 70km/h
- Beamwidth: 6.5 x 5.5 degrees (H x V)
- FCC Part 15 (no license required)
- Angle Compensation – Vertical: 0 – 45 degrees fixed, Horizontal: 0 – 45 degrees user selectable
- Communication Interface: RS-232, RS-485 (specify at time of order)
- Voltage Requirement: 10.8 – 24VDC
- Current Requirement: 150mA (nominal)
- Dimensions: 6.125 x 6.5 x 1.75″ (15.6 x 16.5 x 3.8cm) (H x W x D)
- One year parts and labor warranty