The Railmaster – Speed Measurement Radar for Railroads, Construction Vehicles and Forklifts
The Railmaster is designed specifically for applications where vehicles move at speeds slower than normal traffic radar is designed to register. It is typically used to measure the speed of trains, construction vehicles and forklifts
The Railmaster takes advantage of Decatur’s 50 year history of success engineering rugged radars to provide railroad safety agents the tools they need to protect their environment.
High- and low- speed ranges (with extended accuracy) make the Railmaster the perfect tool for both the hump yard and the open track. Mount it on a tripod or pole, or take advantage of its ergonomic grip.
Railroad Radar Features
- 2 speed range settings for high and low speed measurement
- Extremely durable, proven construction
- 3-digit, backlit LCD display
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Rechargeable AA batteries
- Choose MPH or KPH display
- FCC Part 15 (no license required)
- 2 year parts and workmanship warranty
- Low speed range
- 1.0 – 75.0 MPH in tenths (2.0 to 122.0 in km/h)
- 10 – 210 MPH in whole numbers (20 – 337 in km/h)